Number Of Blog Views!

Friday 7 November 2014

Chapter 3....LIEBSTER AWARD!

First of all, thank you too Think Fit Food Family who nominated me you should go and check out her blog! The Liebster Blog Award was created for smaller bloggers who do not have as many followers as other bloggers might have. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest and beloved. I hope you enjoy!


Rules for Liebster Award:
  • Post 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
  • Let the bloggers you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 random facts about me:1-I was born in England but when I was 1 my family moved to America until I was 5!

2-
I'm a dancer always have been and always will be, I do ballet at grade 6 and teach at grade 1-3!


3-
I'm a shopaholic, Ill shop until I drop.


4-
I'm a complete geek, I love school and education and am hoping to go to university.


5-I have one younger sister called Emily aged 11


6-I have only ever broke my toes, I do it so often with my ballet now so I just strap it up and keep pointing!


7-I firstly wanted to do a 
YouTube channel but was to scared so I thought my blog was a good place to start.


8-I am a complete hygiene freak, I carry hand 
sanitizes around with me all the time!


9- I have really bad anxiety, and suffer with panic attacks a lot, 
I'm hoping to do a blog post on it soon!


10-I love reading blogs and watching 
YouTube, it makes me feel like there is so much more things to discover.


11-Lately I decided to do something that scares me at least once a week I don't mean like dangerous scary but just things that I wouldn't normally do because of anxiety!

My answers to Think Fit Food Family's questions:1.What was your first pet?I have only ever had fish and that fish was called Jack!

2.Where did you go on your 
favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday has been when I went to Puerto de Morgan, I went with my whole family and I have many memories there.

3.
As a child, what did you want to be when you were older?
When I was younger I wanted to be a dancer, I still do it now and I also teach dance!

4.
What’s your favorite sport/ exercise?
As I said before dance, ballet, contemporary and musical theatre.

5.What was the last good book you read?I read Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging, I love all of the Cathy Hopkins books they make me feel so happy and I can relate to them so much!

6.
Tell us your celebrity crush?
My celeb crush is Leonardo DiCaprio, I think he is so dreamy....

7.What’s your 
favorite thing in your make-up box right now?
My Revlon color stay foundation, I love it so much and it really does stay all day!
8.
Which of your posts have you most enjoyed writing?
I enjoyed writing the get to know me tag as I think its a great way to introduce myself to the blogging society:)

9.
What is one thing you would definitely put on a bucket list?
I would definatley put travelling down , I'm definatley going to go traveling after college!

10.
What’s the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
I would save some but take all of my family on holiday together and rent a BIG house and it would have to be BIG as I have a massive family:)

11.
What have you had for dinner today?
I was in a rush today as I had school and then work after so I grabbed a quick sandwich and a coffee and off I went!


Questions for my nominees1.What foundation do you use?2. What is your shoe size?3.What is your favorite color?4.Do you believe in god?5.Coffee or Tea?6. Favorite flavor ice cream?7.Whats one thing that you always forget to do?8.Do you bite your nails9.Last person you said I love you too?10.What are you wearing on your feet right now?11.Do you have a nickname?

So there you go that is my tag done, if you enjoyed it then let me know on twitter at SkyFullofStars and subscribe to my blogs! Go and check out Think Fit Food Family and everyone that I have nominated!                                                                          Love                                                                                   Char  xo









No comments:

Post a Comment