Number Of Blog Views!

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Chapter 8...20 Questions TAG!

Hiya guys,
So today I have decided to do another Tag post because that's what people seem to like the most! So here goes!
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
I CANNOT leave the house without my phone, its my life! I have everything on my phone and I just feel lost without it...that's bad right?
2. Favourite brand of makeup?
I have many different types of makeup that I use for example I use Benefit's primer and mascara but I like to use Revlon's foundation, I think it varies on what I feel like on the day and the look I am going for.
3. Favourite Flowers?
I love poppies because I love what they stand for, every flower tells a different soldiers story.
4. Favourite perfume?
Literally any perfume by Zara, they are spot on for every scent they produce and they also make the mini roll-ons for your purse!
5. Favourite clothing store?
I'm a big fan of H&M clothes, they stock many different types of clothing like grunge to summery and their clothes are very true too size.
6. Heels or Flats?
Heels all the way! I'm a dancer so for me I find it really easy to walk in them and they just make everything look better.
7. Do you get good grades?Ur I would say that I'm average, I try my best and to me that's all you can ask of a person.
8. Favourite colour?

Light blue! But surprisingly I chose red as my prom dress colour, I think I'm going to do a Get Ready With Me blog for my prom let me know down below if you think its a good idea.
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Yes! I do I'm a dancer and I'm doing my exams at the moment so I need all the energy I can get!
10. Do you drink juice?
I drink Orange juice in the morning when I'm getting ready, I don't really drink water its a healthy alternative and a great pick me up.
11. Do you like swimming?
Anyone that knows me, knows that I am VERY weird about this sort of thing, I will swim if I am in a hot country like Spain but not in the UK...weird I know!
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
If I'm in a restaurant then yes but if I've grabbed a McDonald's and I'm curled up at home watching Netflix than NO!
13. What's your favourite moisturiser?
Believe it or not I really like the Tesco's own brand, I have dry skin but with an oily T-Zone and it didn't make me break out and helped balance my skin.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
YES! I really do but only when I find the right person.
15. Do you get mad easily?
My friends would probably say yes but I would like to say nope...
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Nope its not really my thing.
17. Any phobias?
Obviously theres the ones like spiders...but honestly I'm afraid of loosing people, I've had many people taken away from me in my life and its the worst thing that could happen.
18. Do you bite your nails?
I used to when I was younger but I broke the habit!
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I have never but I have seen many videos of people that do and it interests me a lot.
20. Do you drink coffee?
I drink WAY too much coffee, I live in Starbucks- Decaf, Soy, Coffee Frappe is my order!

There you go guys that is the end of the questions! I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did let me know down in the comments or tweet me! Don't forget to follow and subscribe to my blog!
Char xo
Link to my twitter!
Email Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment